Thursday, May 14, 2009

Best Hair Pictures







Best Hair Pictures
When I notice someone, the first things I notice about them are, their hair, their shoes, and if they have any piercings. Hair is a very important part of our everyday lives right? You wouldnt go out with you hair tangled to hell and greasy would you? No. You would wash it, comb it, straighten it, tease it up high, shave it, dye it....etc whatever! But some people take it to the next level and I salute them for it. They have SUCH amazing hair! Maybe it's the style, the colour, the length, the whatever, but something about it just looks amazing and we all know it. So, tell me my fellow Buzzers, who has the best hair? Take everything about it into consideration and please choose wisely. Don't just pick someone because you love them! I want and need truthful answers people! Don't let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment